|Head of Department
+45 3863 5055
Investigation of tendon and intramuscular connective tissue adaptation to mechanical loading, and the pathogenesis behind overuse tendon injury. Further, the aging-related adaptation of skeletal muscle and connective tissue to exercise and disuse.
Supervisor for phd students and mentor for post docs within the area of skeletal muscle, tendon and physical activity
– Member of Center for Healthy Aging, Univ of Copenhagen.
– Global Excellence in Clinical Medicine, Region H.
– IOC Sports Medicine Copenhagen.
– Danish Board for Independent Research/Health and Disease (FSS),
– Novo Nordisk Foundation
– Lundbeck Foundation
– other private foundations